Fix stress cracks, crazing or scratches in boat gelcoat. Long-lasting. Professional-looking. Color-matched.
Hairline Fix offers you a super easy way to help keep your boat’s gelcoat looking blemish-free.
There’s no need to mix multi-part solutions or to apply a topcoat of gelcoat after performing repairs. Hairline Fix is a nanotechnology powered filler, sealant and colour-matched gelcoat all rolled into one.
It penetrates deeply into pores of the damage to deliver structural grade adhesion and long-lasting repairs - GUARANTEED.
- Perfect for fine stress cracks, crazing and scratches in gelcoat, fiberglass, and acrylic.
- EASY REPAIRS: just clean, squirt, level and wipe.
- Available in 10 colors.
- PERFECT FOR: Stress cracks under 1mm wide, crazing, scratches, for deeper damage, use 9 Second Chip Fix first then a topcoat of Hairline Fix.
- FIXES: Fiberglass, acrylic, porcelain, enamel, ceramic, wood, carbon fiber, dry wall, ceramic, stone.
- USE IT FOR: Boats, Jet skis, RVs, showers, tubs, sinks, tiles, countertops, walls. For plastic, PVC, aluminum, or carbon fiber, prime with MagicEzy Mega Fusion first.
- GLOSS FINISH:
- 90-day Customer Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee.
- Lifetime Durability Guarantee.
Available in 10 popular colors:
- Snow White
- Oyster White
- Matterhorn White
- Navy Blue
- Royal Blue
- Forest Green
- Water soluble, one-part epoxy filler and sealant (air catalyst).
- UV and water resistant (above the waterline use only).
- Can be sanded and drilled.
- Primer not required.
- Suitable for use at temperatures above 70°F / 20°C.
- In cool temperatures use a hairdryer to set for 2 minutes.
- Vol. 12.9mL / 0.43 fl oz.
- Select correct color OR blend colors
- Using a pin/needle scrape dirt grime from cracks.
- Scrub soapy water in the damage, rinse, fully dry.
- Shake/Kneed the tube for 2 minutes.
- Apply a drop of Hairline Fix on crack.
- Turn tube to wipe “LEVEL” rapidly push into the crack 5 times.
- Clean LEVEL with a tissue then wipe off smears.
- Polish after 48 hours - if necessary.
- Seal after 1 hour with clear Scotch/Cello tape.
- Deep damage repeat every 2 hours for 2/3 times.
- Below 20C/70F set repair with a hairdryer for 2 minutes.
- Glossy Sealant for MagicEzy 9 Second Chip Fix
- Water resistant: Unsuited for use on surfaces that are continually sub-merged.
Safety Data Sheet