MagicEzy makes it easy for people to repair cracks and chips around their home, car or boat – like an expert.
In 2013, after 30 years building a successful car touch-up company with 500+ repairers, MagicEzy’s founder teamed up with a leading paint chemist. Together, they developed a nanotechnology repair product that became a world first … pocket-sized repair tubes that colored, filled and bonded in one application.
We started in the marine industry with 9 Second Chip Fix and Hairline Fix. Now, we have expanded to tiles, stone, appliances, bath tubs and more, and distribute to over 50 countries … right from our purpose-built production facility in Queensland, Australia.
- 2013: MagicEzy opened its doors in Kunda Park, Queensland, Australia and launched 9 Second Chip Fix, Hairline Fix and Mega Fusion
- 2014: Won numerous international boating magazine awards.
- 2014: Whitworths, BCF and Roadtech Marine became distributors in Australia.
- 2016: Launched MagicEzy Tile Fix®.
- 2017: Launched Grout Fix.
- 2018: Launched Stone Fix.
- 2019: Launched Appliance Repairezy®, Bath and Sink Repairezy®, Tile Repairezy®, Auto Scratch Repairezy®, and Stone Repairezy®.
- 2020: MagicEzy marine products now available at West Marine in USA.