Auto Scratch REPAIREZY™
Here’s an accurate, drip-free way to repair scratched or chipped car paint fast … without the mismatched colour, and blobs.
Auto Scratch REPAIREZY™ enables you to achieve a virtually invisible repair… regardless of the make or model or the location of the damage.
- PERFECTLY MATCHED COLOR: Car paint fades so manufacturer-matched touch up paints aren’t a great match. With one of our 2 tube kits you can blend colours to suit - easily.
- NO BLOBS OR DRIPS: Unlike watery touch up paint, Auto Scratch REPAIREZY™ is a tinted, nanotechnology filler that colours the surface AND fills the damage.
- DO PROFESSIONAL looking scratch and chip repairs that last – GUARANTEED.
- FIXES: Scratches, scuffs and chips.
- WORKS ON: Metal, fiberglass and plastic.
- ALL MAKES AND MODELS: Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Ford, Hyundai, Lexus, Chevrolet, Subaru and more.
- USE IT EVERYWHERE: Car paint, wheel trims, bumpers, engine, side mirrors, bonnet/hood, grill, motorcycles, trailers, campers, and trucks. Works on metal, fiberglass and plastic … without a primer.
- FINISH: Dries with a gloss finish that can be adjusted to matte.
Available in 6 kits. Each kit contains two tubes.
- Black Metallic Kit
- Black Kit
- Gray Metallic Kit
- Silver Kit
- White Pearl Kit
- White Kit
- Water soluble, one-part epoxy, air catalyst.
- UV and water resistant.
- Can be sanded and drilled.
- No primer required.
- Above 70°F / 20°C.
- In cool temperatures use a hairdryer to set.
- Vol. 12.9mL / 0.43 fl oz.
- 90-day Customer Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee.
Do NOT use when temperature drops below 70°F / 20°C as the product will not cure.
- Polish all scratches and chips 30 times using a car polish.
- Clean Surface: Wash damage and dry thoroughly.
- Knead / Shake: tube for 10 seconds.
- Customize Color: Squeeze drops of our colors onto a clear plastic wrap and mix together. Apply to the largest chip or scratch and check the color match.
- Apply enough Auto Scratch RepairEzy from nozzle OR use Plastic covered cap to place custom colors.
- Small Damage: For chips less than 1mm or 1/24-inch place a drop and rub in the damage using a kitchen paper towel. Continue rubbing with sufficient pressure to only remove surface smears.
- Larger Damage: Apply a drop into the damage.
- Level the repair gently using the “LEVEL” at the end of the tube.
- Smears: Remove gently with moist tissue.
- Clear: Apply on scratches or for extra gloss. Remove smears with damp tissue.
- Let repair set for 1 hour @ 20c/70f.
- Warm repair for 1 minute with a hairdryer.
- Keep repair dry for 4 more hours.
Safety Data Sheet