Fiberglass boat damage? Here’s the smart way to patch chips, gouges, and drill holes like a pro.
Fiberglass REPAIREZY™ is a super-tough, pre-colored filler that repairs, colors, and seals fiberglass and gelcoat damage in one application.
In fact, it’s so easy to use, virtually anyone can achieve a professional looking repair Just clean, apply, level and wipe. EASY. (Check out the reviews).
Better still, repairs last. Nanotechnology deeply penetrates into the damage to deliver industrial grade adhesion. It’s highly elastic too so it absorbs shock and helps prevent further damage.
- Long lasting repairs with a Lifetime Durability Guarantee.
- EASY TO USE: Just clean, squirt, level, wipe. EASY.
- Highly versatile – you can also use it on tiles, countertops, furniture and walls.
1000’s of boat owners in over 50 countries are raving about Fiberglass REPAIREZY™. You will too. Grab a tube today and you can say goodbye to those ugly marks in no time.
- FIXES: Holes, chips, cracks, and gouges over 1mm. For fine cracks and scratches use Hairline Fix instead.
- WORKS ON: Fiberglass, acrylic, porcelain, enamel, ceramic, wood, carbon fiber, dry wall, ceramic, stone.
- FINISH: Matte. For a gloss finish, apply a topcoat of Hairline Fix.
- USE IT EVERYWHERE: Boat, jet ski, shower, tub, sink, tiles countertop, porcelain, acrylic, enamel, stone, and more.
- PRE-TINTED: 7 colors – whites, blues, and black.
- ULTRA STRONG NANOTECHNOLOGY – backed by a Lifetime Repair GUARANTEE.
- 90-day Customer Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee.
- Water soluble, one-part epoxy, air catalyst.
- UV and water resistant (above the waterline use only).
- High fill-rate / minimal slump.
- Can be applied to vertical surfaces.
- Can be sanded and drilled.
- No primer required.
- Suitable for use at temperatures above 70°F / 20°C.
- In cool temperatures use a hairdryer to set for 2 minutes.
- Vol. 12.9mL / 0.43 fl oz.
- Select correct color OR blend colors
- Using a pin/needle scrape dirt grime from cracks.
- Scrub soapy water in the damage, rinse, fully dry.
- Shake/Kneed the tube for 2 minutes.
- Apply a drop of Hairline Fix on crack.
- Turn tube to wipe "LEVEL" rapidly push into the crack several times.
- Clean LEVEL with a tissue then wipe off smears.
- Polish after 48 hours - if necessary.
Seal after 1 hour with clear Scotch/Cello tape
Repeat every 2 hours for 2/3 times.
Temperatures below 20C/70F set repair with a hairdryer for 2 Minutes.
Safety Data Sheet