MagicEzy wood floor repairezy
Repair Scratches and Gouges in Wooden Polished Floorboards & Trims.
- VIRTUALLY INVISIBLE REPAIRS: unlike colored touch-up pens and scratch remover polishes which often produce ugly results.
- SUITABLE for all scratches, knot holes, and gouges in wooden floors, countertops, door trims. Use on pine, cherry, maple, oak, walnut, mahogany, teak, cedar and all hardwoods.
- AS TOUGH AS FLOOR LACQUER: strong nanotechnology penetrates deeply for rock-hard, long lasting repairs. We’re so confident that it lasts, we offer a 3 year durability guarantee.
- EASY TO APPLY: One part epoxy filler fills, seals and glues in one application. Just clean, squirt, and wipe. Love it or your money back.
- ADJUSTABLE GLOSS LEVELS FOR UNDETECTABLE REPAIRS: Dries with a gloss finish. For matte, just tap the repair with a glove to match the gloss levels of the surface.
If you have scratches on your floors you want a repair solution that permanently repairs the damage so it’s virtually invisible, MagicEzy Wood Floor Scratch Fix is the most-effective answer.
Most floor scratch repair products don’t work effectively. Floor Touch-Up pens may fill-in colour blemishes but they don’t repair dents or damage, and the color is often so intense that the repair stands out more than the damage did.
Scratch remover polishes often hide fine scratches but don’t repair deeper scratches plus they only offer temporary results.
Waxes can offer a colored, fill solution but they’re messy and the repair looks like a solid block of colour that stands out against your grained floor.
That’s why MagicEzy Wood Floor Scratch Repairezy is perfect. Most floor damage doesn’t need a coloured repair filler.
In fact, colored repair fillers make the damage look worse. MagicEzy Wood Floor Scratch Repairezy is a strong, flexible, clear filler and sealant that fills the damage and allows the original wood grain to show through, and dries with a gloss level that matches the original gloss level of the floor. It’s easy to use too.
- USE IT ON fine or deep scratches, dents and gouges. Can be used on any natural wood surface including floorboards, furniture, wooden kitchen countertops, tables, wood trims and bathroom vanities.
- Suitable for all types of wood including pine, oak, maple, mahogany, cedar, cherry, walnut, maple and all hardwoods. Can be used in wet areas and on vertical surfaces.
- One-part, clear, epoxy-based touch-up sealant and adhesive
- NON-TOXIC: Approved for use in food preparation areas.
- ADJUSTABLE GLOSS FINISH: dries with a gloss finish and can easily be adjusted to dry matte.
- 3 Year Durability GUARANTEE – incredible protection for a DIY user
- 60 DAY Money Back GUARANTEE – If you’re not happy with your purchase return it for a full refund – no questions asked.
Do NOT use when temperature drops below 50°F / 10°C as the product will not cure.
- SCRAPE away the dirty wood inside the scratch/s using a single edge razor OR screwdriver until clean wood appears.
- Scrub the area using soapy water and a toothbrush then rinse and fully dry.
- Shake the tube for 20 seconds.
- Apply enough to overfill the scratch - then LEVEL with the levelling device built into the flat end of the tube.
- Immediately remove smears with a damp tissue.
- Set the repair with a Hairdryer for 20 seconds.
At 70ºF / 20º C (In cooler conditions, allow more time):
- Re-coat after 2 hours
- Avoid any contact for 48 hours after application
- Avoid getting wet for 14 days (If necessary, cover area with a temporary shield. Eg. plastic bag, sealed with electrical tape )
- MagicEzy will continue to strengthen and harden over the next 2-4 weeks.
- FOR A MATTE FLOOR - tap repair with your finger immediately after Step 6 hairdryer until Matte.
- FOR DEEP SCRATCHES - wait an hour and repeat steps #4, 5 & 6. If required, repeat this process more.
- FULL COLOUR CLARITY and TOUCH DRY in 2 hours. Full strength in 3 weeks.
- For years of re-use store Stone Fix in a refrigerated or cool area.