Ultra-strong primer for repairing damaged plastic and aluminium.
Mega Fusion is a high-quality primer/sealant with potent absorption and adhesion. Use it to prime ‘difficult to repair’ surfaces such as plastic and aluminum before applying one of MagicEzy’s repair fillers. Or – use it to provide added strength to any fibreglass repair.
First, prime the surface with a thin layer of Mega Fusion and allow it to dry. Then apply a topcoat of either 9 Second Chip Fix or Hairline Fix or both (depending on the type of damage or amount of gloss required).
- Use on plastic and aluminum surfaces as a primer.
- Optionally, use it as a base coat to add extra strength to fibreglass repairs.
Mega Fusion is grey however it dries clear.
- Water soluble. Water clean-up.
- UV and water resistant (above the waterline use only).
- Can be sanded and drilled.
- Suitable for use at temperatures above 70°F / 20°C.
- In cool temperatures use a hairdryer to set for 2 minutes.
- Vol. 12.9mL / 0.43 fl oz
- 90-day Customer Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee.
- Lifetime Durability Guarantee.
- If it’s a smooth surface, rub with an abrasive pad until dull.
- Rinse with detergent and water then water flush.
- Always apply on a clean, dry surface at hand temperature.
- Squirt a thin layer in the damage.
- Gently smooth with our ‘LEVEL’ on flat end of tube (see ‘arrow’). Hold at 90o to repair.
- Trim all Mega Fusion Primer from top inner edge with a tissue.
- Primed in two hours at 70oF/ 20oC.
- Deep damage apply 2/3 times.
- WET AREAS - seal with clear sticky/scotch tape for 3 days.
- Suited for above the waterline
Safety Data Sheet