Fill & Color ceramic and porcelain tile damage fast
… with Magicezy tile repairezy
*Available in USA
- SUPER STRONG AND DURABLE, COLORED PORCELAIN TILE REPAIR FILLER;. powered by revolutionary nano-technology for long-lasting repairs; 3 year durability guarantee
- EASY REPAIRS; all you need is a hairdryer and a toothpick; Do DIY repairs in seconds
- MIX AND MATCH TILE COLORS; Match virtually any color porcelain tile with one of our repair kits
- USE IT ON MOST SURFACES; all porcelain and ceramic tiles, bath tubs, sinks; plus fridge, stove and appliance scratch repair
- GLOSS FINISH: Or for matte surfaces you can easily adjust gloss levels
$45.99 USD – neutrals Kit (Includes 4 colors)
$19.97 – Single Tube (Individual color)
MagicEzy Tile repairezy
Doing tile repairs to damaged surfaces is now easy.
MagicEzy Tile Repairezy is a revolutionary, glossy nanotechnology crack filler, adhesive and sealant which repairs fine cracks and chips in floor and wall tiles … in one application.
It allows you to easily repair ceramic or porcelain tiles, countertops and worktops, travertine, stone, laminate, home appliances and even chips in wooden surfaces.
MagicEzy’s revolutionary nano-technology and unique formula that penetrates deep into the cells of the damage for ultra tough grip and durability – guaranteed.
Tile Repairezy is perfect for ceramics, stone benchtops or vanities, laminate, wood and many more surfaces.
MagicEzy Tile Repairezy is available in clear, white, metallic white, honey beige, red beige, chocolate, black, blue, yellow, gold, burgundy and red. Or – to mix and match colors try the Tile Repairezy Kit which features multiple colors that are easy to mick and match affordably.
To fill drill holes or deeper chips, first use MagicEzy Tile Repairezy Deep Chip Filler then color with Tile Repair.
- High gloss finish
- Suitable for vertical surfaces
- Suitable for food preparation areas and wet areas
- Water soluble and non-toxic
- Available in 12 individual colors or 6 mix-n-match Tile Repair Kits
- Super, long-lasting repairs – guaranteed for 3 years
- 60 day Money Back Guarantee
use it on tiles, countertops, vanities, tubs or appliances
Laminate and/or Stone Work-Tops
Chipped & Cracked Tiles
“As a Maintenance Officer at Resorts, I am always looking for products that offer quick easy solutions to hide small accidents that occur. MagicEzy Tile Fix & Grout Fix gives me that option and the added Guarantee of reliability, means I can trust that it will last” – Daniel B. Australia
1. Using a needle scrape to remove surface dirt out of chips/cracks.
2. Scrub damage using a nail brush plus 2 drops of dish-washing detergent in a cup of water, then water rinse.
3. Shake the tube FAST for 2 minutes to mix.
4. Ensure repair area is as cool as body temperature.
5. Apply one drop to cracks or enough to fill the chip.
6. Tum tube 180 degrees to the ‘LEVEL’ Spatula.
7. Rapidly wipe the TILE FIX 10 times with LEVEL into the crack. This thins and pushes TILE FIX inside the damage.
8. When tacky, clean the “LEVEL” with a tissue, then wipe away smears.
9. Repeat step 7 until all smears are deaned.
7. Wipe once with LEVEL spatula.
8. Clean LEVELwith tissue and wipe off remaining smears from repair.
9. Repeat until all smears are removed.
DRY repair with Hairdryer for 2 minutes. Repair is touch dry in two hours. Deep damage may require up to 4 coats. Full strength is ACHIEVED 2 weeks.
At 70ºF / 20º C (In cooler conditions, allow more time):
- Re-coat after 2 hours
- Avoid any contact for 48 hours after application
- Avoid getting wet for 14 days (If necessary, cover area with a temporary shield. Eg. sticky tape )
- MagicEzy will continue to strengthen and harden over the next 2-4 weeks.
- WET AREAS. After 2 hours cover the repair with sticky tape. Keep sealed for 2 weeks until full strength is achieved.
- MATTE or GLOSS. Tile Fix dries to a gloss. To make it MATTE after “Hairdryer stage” tap repair with a glove using feather touch pressure until it looks MATTE.
- Fill Drill holes or Large chips with MagicEzy 9 Second Chip Fix first – then color with Tile Fix.
- After use store Tile Fix in a cool area.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are MagicEzy repairs long-lasting?
What is the shelf life after opening?/Can I re-use the product?
What is the Catalyst?
What color chip filler should I use underneath my Tile Fix Repair on my beige tiles?
If the chip is more than 1/4 inch or 6mm you will need two applications of 9 Second Chip Fix allowing two hours for each coat to dry, then apply the Tile Fix color as the top coat.
What is the largest damage that I could repair?
Therefore there is is no largest size that you could repair. All sizes are repairable and guaranteed. Larger damage will simply need to be filled with 9 Second Chip Fix and may need a larger spatula to apply. Then simply color match your repair with MagicEzy Tile Fix.
Can you tell me which color to use?
All TileFix Colors can be mixed together to form a new color. Mix in the provided zip lock back (or on clear plastic wrap) on top of the surface and match to the color of your tile or damaged surface.
Color Matching Instructions:
Light Grey: to White mix a toothpick tip of Black
Dark Grey: to Black mix a toothpick tip of White
A lighter Beige: mix White and Light Beige together
A darker Beige: mix Tile Fix Chocolate Brown (optional color not in the starter kit) to a Beige or White
– Black and Brown are stronger colors than white/beige’s therefore only add with a toothpick to avoid over coloring.
– Hairline Fix colors can be added to Tile Fix as these products are fully compatible (if you require additional colors)
What are MagicEzy products made of?
- Exceptional strength – The repairs are Guaranteed for 3 years (unique for a DIY product)
- Flexibility – To absorb stress and movement that can cause more damage
Is Tile Fix Glossy?
If you would like your repair to dry with a matte finish, simply wait until after the hairdryer stage of application, then tap the repair with a glove using feather-touch pressure until it looks matte.
What happens if I accidentally get some of the product on my unbroken tiles?
Do I need to prepare the surface before the repair?
We understand that dirt falls inside chips and cracks in your tiles, this is why we recommend scraping out a crack with a pin to loosen the dirt. Scrub the area with kitchen dish-washing detergent and water with a brush to agitate the dirt. To finish, rinse the crack with fresh water and allow to dry.
MagicEzy 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
How to contact us
If you would like to know more about our guarantees or would like to get in touch, please contact us now using the methods below. Alternatively you can write to us or submit an online inquiry via our Contact Us page.