Tile Fix Repair Kit
THE MAGICEZY TILE REPAIR KIT ENABLES YOU TO PERFORM INVISIBLE, LONG-LASTING REPAIRS TO NICKS, SCRAPES OR FINE CRACKS IN VIRTUALLY ANY COLORED CERAMIC OR PORCELAIN TILES … FAST.
- EASILY COLOR MATCH virtually any
colorof ceramic or porcelain tile with the MagicEzy Color System™
- 5 REPAIR KITS to choose from – Terracotta, Beige, Beige/White, Primary Colors, Black/White
- EASY to apply in minutes; backed by a 60-day no-questions-asked money back GUARANTEE
- ULTRA STRONG ADHESION; nanotechnology deeply absorbs into crevices to deliver structural grade adhesion
- 3 YEAR DURABILITY GUARANTEE: (incredible protection for a DIY user)
Just mix and match the
The Tile Fix tubes inside the tile repair kit are all
With the MagicEzy Color System™, the
Full instructions are provided.
The Tile Repair Kit comes in 5 versions.
- The Terracotta Repair Kit: for earthy terracotta tiles.
- The Primary Colors Kit for bright or federation
- The Starter Kit for a large range of beige, almond, tan, browns and creams
- The Beige/White Kit if you have beige tiles
- The Black and White Kit for different shades of
- Or, go to MagicEzy Tile Fix to buy
- USE IT ON Hairline or spider cracks and small chips finer than 6 mm (1/4 inch) deep.
- WORKS ON ceramic and porcelain floor and wall tiles.
- Suitable for wet areas and food preparation areas
- High gloss finish with gloss levels that are easy to adjust to matte.
- Can be used on vertical surfaces using a hairdryer.
3 yearDurability GUARANTEE – incredible protection for a DIY user
- 60 DAY NO-Questions-Asked Money Back GUARANTEE
Do NOT use when temperature drops below 50°F / 10°C as the product will not cure.
- SCRAPE away the dirty wood inside the scratch/s using a single edge razor OR screwdriver until clean wood appears.
- Scrub the area using soapy water and a toothbrush then rinse and fully dry.
- Shake the tube for 20 seconds.
- Apply enough to overfill the scratch - then LEVEL with the levelling device built into the flat end of the tube.
- Immediately remove smears with a damp tissue.
- Set the repair with a Hairdryer for 20 seconds.
At 70ºF / 20º C (In cooler conditions, allow more time):
- Re-coat after 2 hours
- Avoid any contact for 48 hours after application
- Avoid getting wet for 14 days (If necessary, cover area with a temporary shield. Eg. plastic bag, sealed with electrical tape )
- MagicEzy will continue to strengthen and harden over the next 2-4 weeks.
- FOR A MATTE FLOOR - tap repair with your finger immediately after Step 6 hairdryer until Matte.
- FOR DEEP SCRATCHES - wait an hour and repeat steps #4, 5 & 6. If required, repeat this process more.
- FULL COLOUR CLARITY and TOUCH DRY in 2 hours. Full strength in 3 weeks.
- For years of re-use store Stone Fix in a refrigerated or cool area.