**MagicEzy Tile Fix™ Deep Chip Filler
(Available in Australia, UK, EU. Not sold in USA)
FIXES ULTRA DEEP CRACKS, HOLES AND DAMAGE IN CERAMIC TILES – GUARANTEE
- SUPER STRONG NANOTECHNOLOGY filler penetrates deeply into structural damage for long-lasting repairs
- USE ON WIDE cracks, deep chips, and holes in ceramic and porcelain tiles;
- 3 YEAR DURABILITY GUARANTEE: Incredible protection for a DIY repairer
- Available in a white matte finish: For a glossy, colored topcoat or we recommend pre-colored Tile Fix glossy filler.
- FAST AND EASY TO USE: Perform repairs in seconds; all you need is a toothpick and hairdryer; backed by a 60-day money-back guarantee.
When you have ultra-deep holes and chips or wide cracks in porcelain tiles, a conventional tile touch-up repair product won’t properly fill the damage. Instead, you need a specially designed one-part epoxy tile filler that is thick enough to fill deep damage AND adhere strongly.
**MagicEzy Tile Fix™ Deep Chip Filler does both.
It’s a nanotechnology-powered, one-part epoxy filler to fill ultra-deep areas of floor or wall tile damage such as LARGE chips, wide cracks, and gouges.
Plus, the patented nanotechnology penetrates deeply into the pores to deliver structural grade adhesion.
You get the thickness and filling power of a filler and the adhesion power of an adhesive all rolled into one.
**Why MagicEzy Tile Fix™ Deep Chip Filler?
1. Super easy to use. You can do the repair in seconds. Just clean, apply and level.
2. Adjustable to gloss level. For a glossy, color-matched topcoat apply a Tile Fix glossy filler in the color of your choice.
3. Strong sticking power. **MagicEzy Tile Fix Deep Chip Filler has such strong sticking power that we offer a 3-year Durability Guarantee which is incredible protection for a DIY user.
- STRUCTURAL GRADE ADHESION perfect for deep damage
- WORKS ON damaged porcelain, ceramics, or laminate tiles, and other surfaces.
- Formulated to structurally repair deep damage such as LARGE chips, wide cracks, chips and gouges that are deeper than 6mm (1/4 inch).
- Use it on tiles, bathtubs, sinks, showers, doors, kitchen appliances, and more.
- One-part, water-soluble epoxy tile filler
- Dries with a matte grey-white finish
- WATER RESISTANT so it’s perfect for wet areas
- Can be used on vertical surfaces when set with a hairdryer
- Suitable for food preparation areas
- 3-year Durability GUARANTEE
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
This System was developed by a WORLD LEADING TOUCH UP EXPERT – only follow MagicEzy instructions.
How To Apply **magicezy Tile Fix Deep Chip Filler
Do NOT use when temperature drops below 50°F / 10°C as the product will not cure.
- Clean area with soapy water & dry thoroughly.
- Massage the sealed tube to loosen contents.
- Apply into damage and slightly overfill.
- Turn the tube around 180 degrees and smooth over the repair with LEVEL.
- Clean the LEVEL with a tissue and trim away excess smears.
- Allow the repair time to become firm (usually about 2 hours).
- Repeat steps 3-6 to top-up if necessary.
At 70ºF / 20º C (In cooler conditions, allow more time):
- Re-coat after 2 hours
- Avoid any contact for 48 hours after application
- Avoid getting wet for 14 days (If necessary, cover area with a temporary shield. Eg. plastic bag, sealed with electrical tape )
- MagicEzy will continue to strengthen and harden over the next 2-4 weeks.
- Dries to a matte finish. If a glossy finish is required, apply a top, finishing coat of MagicEzy Tile Fix™ or MagicEzy TILE REPAIREzy™.
- If the temperature is expected to drop below 20°C / 70°F within the first 24 hours, blow dry the repair with a warm hairdryer for about 2 minutes after each coat.
**MagicEzy Tile Fix Deep Chip Filler is not sold in the USA but is available in all other countries. US residents try MagicEzy Tile REPAIRezy instead.
MagicEzy Tile Fix™ is a registered trademark of Yesnil Pty Ltd, used under license.