MagicEzy Stone Fix Deep Chip Filler
MagicEzy Stone Fix Deep Chip Filler: Repair Deep Structural
Damage: Granite And Marble
- THICK NANOTECHNOLOGY FILLER suitable for deep chips and gouges deeper than 6 mm (1/4 inch) and for damaged counter-top edges.
- SUPER EASY TO USE; Repairs can be done in seconds; All you need is a toothpick and hairdryer
- SUITABLE for granite, marble, Caesar stone, quartz, stone or laminate counter-tops, vanities, or tiles; indoor and outdoor use.
- STRUCTURAL GRADE ADHESION; Nano-particles absorb deeply into the pores and weld the surfaces together; Backed by a 3 YEAR DURABILITY GUARANTEE
- 60 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE; If you’re not delighted with your purchase (for whatever the reason) return it for a full refund.
If you have stone surfaces with deep or wide areas of damage, it’s important you use a stone repair filler that also offers strong adhesion
MagicEzy Stone Fix Deep Chip Filler is a thick, one-part, epoxy filler
Use it on LARGE chips, wide cracks, chips on stone edges and gouges that are deeper than 6 mm (1/4 inch).
The revolutionary nanotechnology formula penetrates deeply into the pores of the damage so repairs hold (backed by a 3-year durability guarantee).
Better still, repairs are super easy to perform.
Just clean the surface, apply, level using the built-in level and wipe away smears.
Then – for a glossy,
Stone Fix Deep Chip Filler won’t pop out or yellow and it flexes to prevent cracks from opening up.
- Use it on wide cracks, large chips and gouges that are deeper than 6 mm (1/4 inch).
- WORKS ON damaged marble, granite, Caesar stone, quartz or virtually any other hard surface.
- SUITABLE for counter-tops, tiles, sinks, baths, vanities – indoors and outdoors.
- WATER RESISTANT so it’s perfect for wet areas
- NON-TOXIC – suitable for food prep areas
- SO STRONG it comes with a 3-year Durability GUARANTEE
- Water clean-up
- Can be used on vertical surfaces when set with a hairdryer
- Dries with a white/grey matte finish
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
MagicEzy Stone Fix Deep Chip Filler is ideal if you have deep chips, holes, or wide cracks in marble, granite or stone. We’re so confident of that, we offer you a 3-year durability guarantee so grab a tube now and give your stone counter-tops or tiles a new lease on life.
Do NOT use when temperature drops below 50°F / 10°C as the product will not cure.
- Clean area with soapy water & dry thoroughly.
- Massage the sealed tube to loosen contents.
- Apply into damage and slightly overfill.
- Turn the tube around 180 degrees and smooth over the repair with LEVEL.
- Clean the LEVEL with a tissue and trim away excess smears.
- Allow the repair time to become firm (usually about 2 hours).
- Repeat steps 3-6 to top-up if necessary.
At 70ºF / 20º C (In cooler conditions, allow more time):
- Re-coat after 2 hours
- Avoid any contact for 48 hours after application
- Avoid getting wet for 14 days (If necessary, cover area with a temporary shield. Eg. plastic bag, sealed with electrical tape )
- MagicEzy will continue to strengthen and harden over the next 2-4 weeks.
- Dries to a matte finish. If a glossy finish is required, apply a top, finishing coat of MagicEzy Hairline Fix.
- If the temperature is expected to drop below 20°C / 70°F within the first 24 hours, blow dry the repair with a warm hairdryer for about 2 minutes after each coat.