How To Use Gelcoat Repair On Cracks In Non-Slip Areas
Repairing hairline cracks on non-slip or non-skid areas can be tricky. A do-it-yourself repair like sanding or grinding can lose the texture quality of the area making it unsafe to use. Furthermore, color matching will also be difficult to achieve.
Fortunately, MagicEzy has developed an amazing product that can seal and color match in gelcoat and hairline cracks on non-slip surfaces of your boat – the MagicEzy Hairline Fix.
What is MagicEzy Hairline Fix?
MagicEzy Hairline Fix is a revolutionary pre-colored fiberglass and gelcoat repair product that fixes and colors fine stress cracks (spider cracks), and hairline fractures fast in just one application.
It penetrates deeply into the pores of even the finest of cracks for ultra-tough adhesion and durability. It is best to use on non-slip surfaces of your boat as it does not lose the non-skid texture and safety benefits of the area. Plus, it flexes with your boat to help stop cracks from spreading.
Benefits of using MagicEzy Hairline Fix
- As a boat gelcoat repair touch up, it fills and colors cracks and scratches in fiberglass gelcoat in seconds.
- It does not require sanding and grinding, making it the best solution in repairing scratches for non-skid areas.
- It is created using nanotechnology that is why it has super strong adhesion.
- It is super durable that it flexes with your boat stopping any cracks from spreading.
- It is also easy to color match with pre-tinded colors in popular boat and marine colors.
- It is very easy to apply. No need to mix. All you need is a hairdryer and a needle.
- It comes with a built-in applicator with level scraper so you won’t be needing any other tools or equipment.
- It is also UV & water-resistant.
- It is a nontoxic and nonhazardous product.
- This product can also be used to repair tiles, stone, and timber
Note: To fill drill holes or any chips deeper than 6mm you will first need to use MagicEzy 9 Second Chip Fix, then color over the top with Hairline Fix. Our 9 Second Chip Fix is totally compatible with Hairline Fix and is super strong for structural durability.
The Hairline Fix and the 9 Second Chip Fix are both available on Amazon. Order yours today.