Repairs stone deep chip in seconds!
MagicEzy Stone Fix
SIZE: 10.00 W × 16.00 H × 3.50 L
MagicEzy Stone Fix: Repair Granite & Marble Damage Fast: Multiple Colors
- AVAILABLE in white, beige, chocolate, black or mix and match
colorswith one of the repair kits
- STRONG NANOTECHNOLOGY: adhesive sealant with structural grade adhesion that penetrates deeply into damage and delivers long-lasting repairs; Flexes to prevent cracks from spreading
- 3 YEAR DURABILITY GUARANTEE (incredible protection for a DIY user)
- EASY TO USE; Do invisible touch-up repairs in minutes; All you need is a toothpick and a hairdryer; Just clear, squirt, level then wipe away smears; Backed by a 60 day, no-questions-asked,
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- USE it on granite, marble, quartzite, travertine, quartz Caesarstone and all other stone; suitable for tiles, slabs, tables, worktops, and counter-tops
With MagicEzy Stone Fix it’s easy to perform invisible touch-up or structural repairs on hairline cracks, chips and nicks on any damaged stone surface.
The product is a powerful,
It’s so tough it creates
Just clean the surface, apply the product, level using the built-in
You can even match any grained stone surface using the MagicEzy Color System ™ (full instructions provided).
- The Black and White Repair Kit
- The Beige Repair Kit
- Or buy individual
colorsand mix and match.
pre-colored, epoxy-based touch-up sealant and adhesive
- Available in white, beige, chocolate, black or as a repair kit
- NON-TOXIC: Approved for use in food preparation areas.
- ADJUSTABLE GLOSS FINISH: dries with a gloss finish and can easily be adjusted to dry matte.
- Water clean-up
- 3 Year Durability GUARANTEE – incredible protection for a DIY user
- 60 DAY Money Back
GUARANTEE– If you’re not happy with your purchase (even if you buy the wrong color) return it for a full refund – no questions asked.
- USE IT ON hairline or spider cracks and small chips finer than 6 mm (1/4 inch) deep.
- WORKS ON granite, marble, travertine, quartz,
- Can be used on kitchen countertops, tables, bathroom vanities, floor or wall tiles or any other stone surface.
- Can be used in wet areas and on vertical surfaces.
Do NOT use when temperature drops below 50°F / 10°C as the product will not cure.
- Clean area with soapy water & dry thoroughly.
- Massage the sealed tube to loosen contents.
- Apply into damage and slightly overfill.
- Turn the tube around 180 degrees and smooth over the repair with LEVEL.
- Clean the LEVEL with a tissue and trim away excess smears.
- Allow the repair time to become firm (usually about 2 hours).
- Repeat steps 3-6 to top-up if necessary.
At 70ºF / 20º C (In cooler conditions, allow more time):
- Re-coat after 2 hours
- Avoid any contact for 48 hours after application
- Avoid getting wet for 14 days (If necessary, cover area with a temporary shield. Eg. plastic bag, sealed with electrical tape )
- MagicEzy will continue to strengthen and harden over the next 2-4 weeks.
- Dries to a matte finish. If a glossy finish is required, apply a top, finishing coat of MagicEzy Hairline Fix.
- If the temperature is expected to drop below 20°C / 70°F within the first 24 hours, blow dry the repair with a warm hairdryer for about 2 minutes after each coat.