For deep structural damage check out Stone Fix Deep Chip Filler
Repairs stone deep chip in seconds!
MagicEzy Stone Fix
SIZE: 10.00 W × 16.00 H × 3.50 L
MagicEzy Stone Fix: Repair Granite & Marble Damage Fast: The Multiple Colors Make 100’s more shades using the MagicEzy Color System.
- AVAILABLE in white, beige, chocolate, black or mix and match
colors using the MagicEzy Color Systemwith one of the repair kits
- POWERFUL NANOTECHNOLOGY precolored sealant with structural grade adhesion that penetrates deep into fine stone damage for strength – proven by our 3 YEAR DURABILITY GUARANTEE (incredible protection for a DIY user)
- EASY TO USE; Do invisible touch-up repairs in minutes; All you need is a tissue, toothpick and a hairdryer. So easy to use MagicEzy Stone Fix is backed by a 60 day guarantee – no-questions-asked ,
- GLOSS adjusts between high gloss to gloss or varying amounts of matte.
- DEEP CHIPS (more than 10mm) are best pre filled using Stone Fix Deep Chip Filler – a super strong base again covered by our Three Year guarantee. Other brands of fillers are are not guaranteed.
- NON-TOXIC: Approved for use in food preparation areas. Water clean-up.
- 60 DAY Money Back GUARANTEE – If you’re not happy with your purchase return it for a full refund – no questions asked.
- Match graining or marbling with a toothpick and the MagicEzy Color System makes 100s more shades.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
With MagicEzy Stone Fix it’s easy to perform invisible touch-ups or structural repairs on cracks, chips and nicks so you can complete the repair in minutes .
Clear Stone Fix can bond and strengthen cracked and/or flawed stone panels without sanding elimating sandings permanent damage.
MagicEzy Stone Fix is so tough and durable it creates long lasting repairs that’s GUARANTEED for 3 years.
The all-in-one, colored glue and sealant enables you to do repairs in minutes. Fine chip spotting or graining/marbling can be achieved with a toothpick and the MagicEzy Color System which makes hundreds more colors using only drops on clear plastic cling wrap. The wrap allows you to mix and see the new color next to the damage,
A higher gloss is possible with car polish or varying levels of matte are also easy to match by first drying the repair with a hairdryer for 2 minutes then gently texturing the repair with finger prints.
Initially clean the surface with the same soapy water that washes your dishes and rinse, scrub with a toothbrush (to clean the stones pores of grime caused by cleaning over years) Now apply the product, immediately level using the built-in leveling device then wipe away surface smears with a damp tissue and set for 2 minutes with a hairdryer.
- The Black and White Repair Kit
- The Beige Repair Kit
- Or buy individual
colorsand mix and match.
pre-colored, epoxy-based touch-up sealant and adhesive
- Available in white, beige, chocolate, black or as a repair kit
- NON-TOXIC: Approved for use in food preparation areas.
- ADJUSTABLE GLOSS FINISH: dries with a gloss finish and can easily be adjusted to dry matte.
- Water clean-up
- 3 Year Durability GUARANTEE – incredible protection for a DIY user
- 60 DAY Money Back
GUARANTEE– If you’re not happy with your purchase (even if you buy the wrong color) return it for a full refund – no questions asked.
- USE IT ON hairline or spider cracks and small chips finer than 6 mm (1/4 inch) deep. Use the Clear to repair flaw cracked stone panels and retain the full gloss finish
- WORKS ON granite, marble, travertine, quartz, caesarstone and laminate.
- Can be used on kitchen countertops, tables, bathroom vanities, floor or wall tiles or any other stone surface.
- Can be used in wet areas and on vertical surfaces.
Do NOT use when temperature drops below 50°F / 10°C as the product will not cure.
- Clean area with soapy water & dry thoroughly.
- Massage the sealed tube to loosen contents.
- Apply into damage and slightly overfill.
- Turn the tube around 180 degrees and smooth over the repair with LEVEL.
- Clean the LEVEL with a tissue and trim away excess smears.
- Allow the repair time to become firm (usually about 2 hours).
- Repeat steps 3-6 to top-up if necessary.
At 70ºF / 20º C (In cooler conditions, allow more time):
- Re-coat after 2 hours
- Avoid any contact for 48 hours after application
- Avoid getting wet for 14 days (If necessary, cover area with a temporary shield. Eg. plastic bag, sealed with electrical tape )
- MagicEzy will continue to strengthen and harden over the next 2-4 weeks.
- Dries to a matte finish. If a glossy finish is required, apply a top, finishing coat of MagicEzy Hairline Fix.
- If the temperature is expected to drop below 20°C / 70°F within the first 24 hours, blow dry the repair with a warm hairdryer for about 2 minutes after each coat.